MOLUCCAS SOVEREIGNTY FRONT
Front Kedaulatan Maluku – FKM ( Moluccas Sovereignty Front) to Declare Independence from the Republic of Indonesia
When : December 18, 2000,
Time: 9.30 a.m. Ambon City (17hrs ahead of Los Angeles Time)
Where: Hotel Amboina, Ambon _
Contact : In Maluku; dr. Alex Manuputty at 62-911-351651
In the U.S; Koos Sahanaja at (818) 823-5000 Ext. 8527 E-mail:dragon2000@...
December 18, 2000
The unanimous Declaration of the Moluccan People – Voices of the Islands,
When in the course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent Respect to the opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation.
We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with Certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness – That to secure these Rights, Government are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Power in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
The History and trac record of the present government of the Republic of Indonesia is a record of repeated abuses, injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over the Moluccan people. To prove this, let the Facts be submitted to a candid world.
*The Human tragedy that occurs in the Moluccan islands in the past two years was the result of a collaboration and conspiracy organized by the Indonesian government by using the Indonesian Army and the Jihad vigilantes as a means to fossilize the Moluccan people.
The army set a special fund in the amount of $40 million to finance the Jihad forces.
The remaining money to aid the Jihads came from terrorist organizations in the Middle East.
It was widely reported that the military is aiding the Jihad forces with automatic weapons, mortars, and military personnel. The military and the Jihads have a symbiotic relationship. The military like to preserve their dual function in the Indonesian society, while on the other hand the fundamentalist Moslems would like to see Indonesia become an Islamic state.
** The speaker of the House, Mr.Amien Rais organized a rally in Jakarta urging the Jihad vigilantes to attack the Moluccan islands.(http://www.geocities.com/maluku67/index.htm)
** The government of Indonesia, from the perspective of documented agreements and its original constitution ( not to mention agreements made to the UN ), has no claims to the Moluccas. It nonetheless invaded and has occupied the area against the wish of the people since the early 1950s.
Since that time, Indonesia has carried out overt strategies to undermine the economic, social and cultural bases of Moluccan society. For example the land becomes part of a strategy for economic erosion of the Moluccans and a vehicle for their ethnic dilution and oppression. Indonesia confiscates the lands of Moluccans and turns them over to transmigrant people.
At the same time, the Indonesian authorities carry out programs of family planning, especially forced sterilization or forced contraception that has further reduced the Moluccan population. Moluccans may soon be a minority in their own land.
** Moluccan youth are increasingly unemployed with no life prospects and no education. (http://www.webcom/hrin/parker.html or Karen Parker's site)
** Hundreds of Churches, Mosques, Homes and property were burned and destroyed.
** More than 4000 people were slaughtered and thousands left homeless and handicapped. (http://maluku.org/hain/english/blad.php3?m=3&t=3)
** Thousands of Moluccan children became orphans.
** Hundred of thousands of native Moluccans especially the elderly, women and children were forced to leave their lands and live as refugees in the island of Sulawesi, Papua, Bali, Jakarta as well as Australia.
** Islamisation by force or face execution by the Jihad vigilantes are leveled upon the Christian population. They must also face the prospect of forced circumcision just like a bunch of animals seen being castrated by their owner. The Syari'a or Moslem law became the law in those occupied lands.
** In every attack the Jihad vigilantes placed Moluccan Moslems by force in the front line to fight their Christian brothers /sisters. This is just another strategy to fossilize Moluccans in their own land.
** The Police and the Courts are basically impotent or unwilling to solve this war.
** President Abdurahman Wahid stated that Moluccans need to solve their own problems. Wahid is a politician first. What he wants most is to stay in power, and he is not willing to jeopardize that. Meanwhile more than 4000 Moluccans have been slaughtered by the Jihad forces.
- THESE ARE THE MOLUCCAN ISLANDS: FACTS & OPINIONS
- MELANESIA VERSUS INDONESIA
- ABOUT MOLUCCAS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN FOR HUMAN RIGHTS
- REPRESSION OF A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT IN MALUKU: FREEDOM OF POLITICAL EXPRESSION
- TOP STORIES
- SOUTH MOLUCCAS ISLANDS’ ILLEGAL OCCUPATION BY JAKARTA
- MOLUCCAS SOVEREIGNTY FRONT - FRONT KEDAULATAN MALUKU (FKM)
- PESTA DEMOKRASI: FRONT KEDAULATAN MALUKU MENUNTUT PENGEMBALIAN KEDAULATAN RMS 25 APRIL 1950 – 25 APRIL 2014
- PHOTOS FKM-RMS DEMONSTRATION IN FRONT OF PARLIAMENT HOUSE OF ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA ON OCTOBER 26, 2010 & SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- PROKLAMASI NEGARA REPUBLIK MALUKU SELATAN (RMS)
- MAFIA HUKUM INDONESIA - JUDICIAL MAFIA
- GOLPUT & KORUPSI POLITIK di INDONESIA dan PEMILIHAN 2014 - NON VOTERS / THE WHITE GROUP & POLITICAL CORRUPTION in INDONESIA and the 2014 ELECTIONS
- INDONESIA = REPUBLIK MALING & KEBOHONGAN REZIM SBY
- CORRUPTION - POVERTY & UNDERDEVELOPMENT IN THE MOLUCCAS – KORUPSI - KEMISKINAN DAN KETERBELAKANGAN DI MALUKU
- LATEST NEWS MAY 2013
- BREAKING NEWS MOLUCCAS
- SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO AND HIS GENERALS
- INDONESIAN MILITARY INVOLVEMENT WITH AGGRESSIVE MINING, ILLEGAL LOGGING AND ILLEGAL FISHING IN THE MOLUCCAS
- LASKAR JIHAD - SUHARTO COMPANIONS AND THE MOLUCCAN CIVIL WAR - JUSTICE DEMAND
- MOLUCCAS: GENOCIDE ON THE SLY – INDONESIA’S TRANSMIGRATION AND ISLAMISATION PROGRAM
- OUR CAMPAIGN & CONTACT MICHR
- ECOLOGY & SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN THE MOLUCCAS
- DISPLACED PEOPLE IN THE MOLUCCAS - PENGUNGSI DI MALUKU
- INSIDE INDONESIA’S WAR ON TERROR
- TNI, BRIMOB AND STATE TERROR IN THE MOLUCCAS
- IMPUNITY AND THE INDONESIAN MASTERS OF TERROR
- STOP KILLING - ASSAULTING and KIDNAPPING JOURNALISTS IN INDONESIA
- 60 YEARS OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND A PETITION TO PRESIDENT-ELECT BARACK OBAMA
- 8 March - International Women's Day
- 26 June - UN INTERNATIONAL DAY in SUPPORT of VICTIMS of TORTURE
- 9 August - UN INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE WORLD’S INDIGENOUS PEOPLES
- RIGHTS OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLES - HAK ASASI MASYARAKAT ADAT
- SAVE ARU ISLANDS
- GUESTBOOK - FEEDBACK
- THE DUTCH - INDONESIA CORPORATE CONNECTION
- LIBERATING OUR COLONIAL MINDSET
- UNPO 2009 CAMPAIGN: EARTH, EXPLOITATION AND SURVIVAL
- IFET & ETAN LETTERS TO UN SECURITY COUNCIL AND HILLARY CLINTON
- INDONESIA: 10 YEARS AFTER 'REFORMASI'
- INDONESIA after 64 YEARS of 'INDEPENDENCE' STILL NOT A BETTER PLACE
- Pemilihan Umum Kepala Daerah (Pemilukada) Maluku 9 Juli 2008